Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Buzios, such a beautyful place

In August of 2009 I'd what I consider one of the best vacation I've ever had. I traveled to Buzios, a city of Brasil, for a week with my father and my three sisters. Only get there was interesting and fun. We went by plane from Santiago to Rio de Janeiro and then we tour the city on a bus before start the road trip to Buzios (on the same bus). Buzios it's only a few hours from Rio. This road trip was really calm ride, full of beatyful fields landscapes. In Buzios we stayed in the cabins of a Hotel, and rented a boogie car for tour the different places of Buzios, mostly we used it to go to the different beaches that were really beautiful and peaceful. One of the things that I loved the most of that travel was a boat trip to a small island. We arrived to one of the most beautiful beach I have ever seen. It was a long beach of white sand, and the ocean was warm and really calm, and the water was so clear that you can see the fish swiming under your feet. Well, for those and for so many more reasons I loved this family vacation 

1 comment:

  1. Wow Buzios I imagine that It were an awesome holidays with your family c:

    ReplyDelete